Source Vegan Health Pac
Advanced Daily Nutritional Supplement
SOURCE Optimum + Vegan Omega 3-6-9
Available in 30 Day Supply
Vitex Product Information
Features of the Vegan Health Pac
The SOURCE Optimum formula is one of the few multiple vitamin/mineral/enzyme formulas that is based on the results of a 15 year, $2 million study of 13,500 men and women (the SONA study), and represents:
“The first nutritional guidelines designed to maintain good health over one's lifetime.”
- For optimal absorption and beneficial effect over the whole day, SOURCE Optimum & VEGAN Omega 3-6-9 formulas are designed to be taken two times a day with morning and evening meals. No single "One-A-Day" formula can provide this benefit, as most nutrients stay in the bloodstream for only a few hours and are then excreted. Three-a-day formulas are theoretically ideal, but most people find it more difficult to remember to take their mid day formula and consequently they miss the full benefit of the formula.
"Optimal health depends on a regular and adequate supply of nutrients over the whole day."
- SOURCE Optimum contains a potent GREENFOOD base of organic alfalfa grass powder, organic Spirulina blue-green algae, kelp powder, citrus bioflavonoids (50% Hesperidin), and bamboo silica, which, in addition to providing a potent array of nutrients in their own right, combine with the vitamins and minerals in the SOURCE Optimum to insure that they are effectively absorbed from the digestive tract and reach the blood stream in a form that will provide maximum benefit over the whole day.
- SOURCE Optimum is one of the few multiple vitamin/mineral/enzyme formula to contain a high level of organic silica (105 mg per 4 tablets), derived from Bamboo Gum, the richest natural source of silica. This is equivalent to the amount of silica found in 3 capsules of 500 mg horsetail.
- The minerals in SOURCE Optimum are amino acid chelated: this means that the minerals are reacted with amino acids by a process known as chelation, a process which mimics the form in which most minerals are found in food. Chelated minerals are more rapidly and efficiently absorbed into the bloodstream than inorganic mineral forms such as carbonates and oxides.
- SOURCE Optimum contains a full array of plant enzymes to aid in the digestion of the food we eat, and to improve the absorption of nutrients.
“Without enzymes, vitamins and minerals may not be fully absorbed and therefore unable to carry out their complicated roles in human metabolism.”
Cooking our food destroys the natural plant enzymes. As the majority of the meals we eat are cooked, and therefore containing little or no enzyme activity, it is imperative that enzymes be added to our diet to insure optimal health. SOURCE Optimum is one of the few formulas to include the four main plant enzymes to correct this problem. Taking a "One-A-Day" formula without enzymes with a cooked meal will provide little benefit.
6.VEGAN Omega 3-6-9 is the most advanced Essential Fatty Acid (EFA) formula available. Based on the ratios of these essential fats as found in human cells, the Omega 3-6-9 formula provides balanced levels of gamma linolenic acid (GLA- Omega 6) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA-Omega 3).
- Like vitamins, essential fatty acids (EFAs) are required for life. They must come from foods or supplements because the human body cannot make them. Linoleic acid (LA-Omega 6) and alpha linolenic acid (ALA-Omega-3) are EFAs but the body cannot use them in that form; they must first be transformed to the active forms of GLA and DHA. The production of GLA from dietary LA and DHA from ALA occurs slowly, or may be blocked entirely in many people. Yet GLA and DHA are necessary precursors in the production of prostaglandins; hormone-like substances that regulate vital cell activities and determine the state of health of all cells, tissues and organs.
- Health effects of dietary risks in 195 countries, 1990–2017: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017
- Low level vitamin D during remission contributes to relapse in ulcerative colitis patients
- Dietary magnesium associated with reduced risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes
- What are the health benefits of biotin? - Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin that helps your body...
- History of SOURCE Optimum - SOURCE Optimum, the world’s most advanced multiple vitamin/mineral/enzyme...
- High folic acid level in pregnancy may decrease high blood pressure in children
- Vitamin C shows exercise benefits - Daily supplements of vitamin C may decrease heart rate during exercise...
- Omega-3s may help to treat type 1 diabetes - Type 1 diabetes is an incurable autoimmune disorder of...
- Omega 6 to 3, Ideal Ratio